Alex is an Integrative Psychotherapist and a Group Analyst. Over the last fifteen years he has worked with individuals and groups in private practice, in the NHS, in therapy training schools, and in the third sector.
- worked in private practice, providing longer-term and medium-term individual psychotherapy and short-term counselling
- provided staff counselling in an NHS hospital and EAP counselling for employees of private companies
- provided counselling for people referred by their GP as part of NHS primary care.
- conducted a psychotherapy group for outpatients as part of NHS secondary care
- facilitated a medium-term counselling group for a local charity
- convened a long-term support group for people with mental and physical health conditions
- facilitated experiential groups for trainee counsellors and psychotherapists.